Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sandals or beaches

Posted by teeweeone (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 7, 02 at 20:30

Looking for a way to not have to deal with all the drama of planning a wedding and the drunks who will...well we know..lol thinking of going to a sandals or beaches with friends and family that can afford to go ...anyone get married at either...Any thoughts/?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sandals or beaches

Went to sandles St lucia last year every thing was GREAT
Stayed at the golf and spa for ten days was there starting the first week in feb sunny and 87 every day food was out of this world . My brother was married on the beach "no problem no pressure"
andy

o

Why you only want to invite those that can afford to go? Nobody on your guest list that you like beyond gifts?

Shame on you.

o

no...actually I would rather not even have a shower or a big wedding because I get kind of a weird feeling about people giving me gifts. I do not have the time or the patience to make decisions. My mom just planned a wedding for my step sister and at first thought it was fun..When I told her my plans she said THANK GOD.. I think you were reading to much into my post because I would prefer "no gifts". I have a friend who did this and said it was just a great time. You get married bam you are on your honey moon with your close friends and family. Yes, I would prefer to spend time on my honey moon with others.

o

We did Sandals Dunns River in Jamaica for our honeymoon and it was so fabulous. We didn't have our wedding there but saw others being married, some alone and others with family present. It looked elegant and romantic and wonderful!! I'd highly recommend Sandals. It's class, luxury, romance and pampering to the nth degree.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here