Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jupiter, FL

Posted by woodie2 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 30, 02 at 12:55

Does anybody have anything to say about Jupiter as a winter vacation spot? We're looking into a rental for a few weeks but they didn't send us any pictures and we've never been there and we're reluctant to get into anything sight unseen.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jupiter, FL

Woodie, you've probably made other plans by now, but Jupiter can be very nice, depending on what type of vacation you want. There is a lovely park by the inlet and the Jupiter lighthouse is photo quality. Just down I-95 a few minutes is the great shopping in West Palm Beach. You can take boat rentals out in Jupiter, or go scuba diving out of the Jupiter inlet. The area is clean, good police protection, relaxing. There is a campsite up the road at Hobe sound. Lots of (IMO) rich folks live in and enjoy Jupiter! Mostly, it is pleasant and relaxing! Some good restaurants, and none do you have to really dress up for! (We Floridians like to be casual and cool!)

o
RE: Jupiter, FL

Acey, thanks so much for your reply, I had almost given up on getting any information on Jupiter! We haven't made any arrangements yet, it seems everybody wants a seasonal commitment (3 months) and we're only interested in a one month condo rental. Thank you very much for taking the time to let me know, Jupiter sounds nice!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here