Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weather in Savannah, GA

Posted by hilltop (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 8, 02 at 7:56

We'll be taking a family trip to the Savannah area over New Year's holiday. What can we expect for weather? 50's, 60's, 70's. Just curious how warm of clothing to pack & what type of outdoor activities we'll be able to participate in.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weather in Savannah, GA

Weather.com will give you the forcast, when you are a little closer timewise. And it will give you the averages for every day of the year. I have given a link to the January averages in Savannah. I think it should be pretty easy to get the December ones as well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Savannah weather averages

o
RE: Weather in Savannah, GA

I second the motion of checking the weather channel report closer to the time you go.

But, for what it's worth. We go to Edisto Island (just north of Savannah) the first week of December, and it's most always high 60's, to low 70's. Worst was two days of low 50's one year (with lots of wind, made it feel much cooler).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here