Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Restaurants in Rome

Posted by chrisS_ON (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 26, 02 at 7:08

Going to a wedding in Rome at Christmas and taking my 3yr old daughter and in-laws. Any recommendations for family style restuarants with authentic Italian cuisine???????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Restaurants in Rome

There are several that I can think of, one of them is located in the forecourt of the baths of Vespatian.
You ABSOLUTELY MUST visit the Quo Vadis on the Appian Way. The food was excellent and the entertainment was everything that a tourist or visitor would expect. Enjoy Rome . . . as I've been singing to my husband the last few days, Oh there's NO place like Rome for the holidays

o
RE: Restaurants in Rome

Lordy, if I could remember the name of it! Just look for a hole in the wall that dont' look like you'd waste your time walking down the stairs!

The truth is that there are soooo many 'hole in the wall' restaurants that even if Melissa_M and I put our heads together we couldn't remember all of them!.

There is no bad food in Rome. Do NOT think that you have to pay a lot of money to get a good meal.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here