Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Orleans Hotel?

Posted by Des_Arc_Ya_Ya (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 18, 03 at 18:06

Anybody know of a decent, halfway economically priced hotel in walking distance of Bourbon Street?

Have only been to NO once and I wouldn't want to stay where I stayed before!

TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Orleans Hotel?

Boy, I will try to dig it up for you, but we stayed it a very cool small hotel in walking of Bourbon street and the historic area, but at this moment I can't recall it.

We stayed there a few years back and I will have to dig my brain to find the name. It was in the AAA book, had a great breakfast free every AM of fresh fruits, cereals, and danishes and beverages, ate outside on the patio, I will check for you. Lucy

o

YaYa, I remember that in last Sunday's travel segment of our newspaper, several hotels in the French Quarter had some great specials going on during the fall and winter. The last time we were there, we stayed at Bourbon Orleans, right in the thick of things. It wasn't on special at the time. :-( Do you have AAA? If so, I think they offer a travel service that can help you find good specials.

o

We are going to NO in January. We have booked a bed and breakfast on the quiet end of Bourbon Street called La Fitte Guest House.

o

We will be there Feb. 20, staying at Hotel Monaco, hope it will be alright.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here