SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coroadie

Thanksgiving for a family

CORoadie
10 years ago

Our family lives in Colorado and my mom lives back in CT and we wanted to do a family getaway on the west side of CT/East side of NY so that a) we could spend Thanksgiving together which we haven't had the chance to do in many years and b) so my daughter and wife can go into NYC for at least one day of the Thanksgiving weekend (my son and I may or may not join them). Looking for a place we can stay, not in the city, that would provide us a chance to be together, do some fun, laid back things and that also will serve Thanksgiving dinner (or have a nearby restaurant we can go to). My mom is partially disabled, doesn't do long walks or stairs well and will probably need ground floor accommodations. It may be our last time together as a family since my mom is getting up there in years, can no longer travel to Colorado and my daughter just started college and her brother will be starting in a couple of years so looking to make this Thanksgiving special. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor