SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anthrogirl_gw

European Family Tours/Vacation

anthrogirl
17 years ago

Hello all,

Within the next two years, I am planning on a trip for myself and my husband and our now nine-year old son to Europe. The guided tours are appealing to me because I went on one in high school and loved it, and also because I find myself completely overwhelmed by the prospect of having to pick and choose between sights. With the guided tour, most of those choices are made for you:) So, have any of you taken your family on a guided tour? Or have you toured independently? What were the pros and cons for you? I have my heart set on Britain (especially London), Germany, and Italy. If I could really have what I wanted, we would also see Scotland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, and possibly Spain. I could skip France this time and not be disappointed, but my son and husband have never been. I have had a hard time finding a guided tour that hits all of these stops.

Also, if any of you have been to Australia and have recommendations (for kids, especially) I would appreciate them. We have most of the details for that trip worked out, but it is always nice to hear from those with experience.

Thanks so much!

Sydney

Comments (4)

Sponsored