Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Traveling in Southern California

Posted by lulie___wayne (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 25, 06 at 1:54

We're leaving in a few days to go to Southern California. We're staying in the Anaheim Marriot, but planning on making day trips from there. We are spending a week there and would like to know of any suggestions as to special things we should try to see and do. We are not interested in Disneyland as we are going to Disney World in a few months.
Thanks!
Lulie Cosby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Traveling in Southern California

You might want to go down to San Diego to Lego Land, Sea World, and the zoo. San Diego is about an hour and a half from Anaheim. You can also go to Tijuana (bring your passports) for the day.
The beach towns are nice to check out. I have a friend who lives in San Clemente and they have a nice beach area with shops. I think it is about a half an hour from Anaheim.

Here is a link that might be useful: Coastal Vacations Call Center

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here