Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chattanooga, TN

Posted by mistya55 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 3, 07 at 22:59

I want to spend the weekend in Chattanooga. It will be my husband and I and 5 kids, 12, 8, 6, 4, 3. I know I would like to do Ruby falls, The Zoo, and Rock City. I will get there around lunch on Friday and plan to leave no later than 7:00 Sunday Night. Do you think I could do anything else in that time frame? I know I want to go to a few souvenir and candy shops. Maybe a really nice park that is local. Is there any kind of botanical garden that has water lilies and koi? Also if you are familiar with the area what would the best order to visit these places? Thanks for any advice you can help with. Misty

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chattanooga, TN

Misty,
No one answered I see. Guess Chattanooga isn't a prime vacation spot, but I think there are a lot of things to do. I don't live in Tennessee anymore, but was born there and think it is one of the most beautiful places in this country.
Your vacation has no doubt come and gone; hope you guys had a good time. I don't think you can get much done in a weekend especially with wrestling five kids around, but the places you mentioned were feasible and hope they were fun. I personally like to visit Civil War sites, but probably not that interesting to young children.
Hope you guys enjoyed your trip.
Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here