Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
shows in branson

Posted by Jamie_MS (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 23, 02 at 22:35

In your opinion, what do you think are the best shows in Branson?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: shows in branson

Haven't been there for a few years but you may want to see who is at the Grand Palace. We went to the Dixie Stampede and it was a meal and a western variety show. It was entertaining enough that my dd at 2 yrs liked it. Food was good too. The entertainment is in an arena and they use period or theme costumes and do a lot of trick riding. At least they did.
Shoji Tobuchi (spelling) is excellent I've been told. If he's still there.

o

Yes Shoji is a great show.Also Jim Stafford is great and Buck Trent morning show also Mickey Gilly my favorites are Presleys and Bald Knobers and Country Tonight.You will not see a bad show in Branson best place to eat is The Plantation

o

I enjoyed the Jim Stafford show also. I didn't like the Dixie Stampede much ~ felt as if they were "throwing" the food at you. The Majic Show was okay, but they spent a lot of time selling these "weasel" puppets that your kids will REALLY want after they see the show.

o

I felt the same way about The Dixie Stampede.Do not miss Presleys if your a country fan

o

If you go to Branson around Christmas, don't miss Andy Williams. Great Holiday show.

o

I liked Dixie Stampede. I have heard that Mo Bandy is very good.

o

Being very anti-country music - my friends laughed when I told them we were going to Branson! Pooh on them. LOL We thoroughly enjoyed the trip up there, new scenery for us, and the shows we most enjoyed were Andy Williams, Shoji, and at the Grand Palace - Dino! All these shows were marvelous. Never quite found any really delicious food, but it was ok. I loved being in that area. We went in October, and the leaves were turning - just gorgeous.

o

Thanks for all your responses to my question. We just got back from Branson tonite and we had a great time. Went to see the Presley's, The Spirit of the Dance and the Baldknobbers. They were all great ...especially liked the Baldknobbers. Also went up to Springfield to the Bass Pro Shop. Amazing!!! On the way back stopped at Lamberts to eat and it was delicious.

o

Did you catch the rolls?

o

Yes!! and they were great!

o

What did you think of Cecil at Presleys?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here