Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Driving from San Diego to LA

Posted by ctsuvgal (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 18, 04 at 16:55

We're planning a 12 day trip to California in the middle of September. We'd like to drive from San Diego to LA. Any places you would recommend to stay, eat or visit ... would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Driving from San Diego to LA

Be sure to see the San Diego Zoo. One of the best in the world. Also, Long Beach has an acquarium that is supposed to be very good, though I have not seen it.

Lynne

o
RE: Driving from San Diego to LA

In addition to the Zoo, go to their animal park outside of town. A friend and I went a couple of years ago. It was wonderful.

Here is a link that might be useful: San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Park

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here