Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Key West in February

Posted by Debbie814 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 14, 04 at 12:32

I'm planning a special trip to Key West for DH and I, and would like to go for a week in February. From what I have read, February is a great time to go, but it also the busiest time for the Keys. I'd appreciate any feedback you can give. We are limited to taking vacations in February, April and the summer as my DH is a teacher. I don't have a yearning to go to Key West in July or August though.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Key West in February

We were there in Feb. two years ago, just for a day. We were on a cruise and Key West was our first stop and it was great. We loved it, the weather was great and just a beautiful place.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here