Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free breakfast.....which hotels have the best food?

Posted by robar (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 27, 13 at 8:07

It seems that all the hotels have a free breakfast . I know from experience that some of the food was terrible, while some was good. Can anyone share their experiences? Which ones are the best? Comments?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free breakfast.....which hotels have the best food?

Drury Inns have free full breakfasts and fast food dinners. The diners are called Kick Backs instead of happy hour like they used to be. It is not a sit down meal but a very popular buffet with hot dogs, salads, etc.. Also the last time I was at one they were still serving 3 free drinks. Never heard a bad word about Drury Inns. Our bus tour guide said they would just tow one behind our bus if possible.

o

We like Embassy Suites. Cooked to order breakfast, and happy hour with nice appetizers.

o

We like Embassy Suites. Cooked to order breakfast, and happy hour with nice appetizers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here