Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hotels with best free breafast....which is best?

Posted by robar (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 27, 13 at 8:01

It seems as though all hotels have a free breakfast. Which hotels have the best? I've had my share of bad food.....while some was pretty decent. Comments?

This post was edited by robar on Sat, Jul 27, 13 at 8:03

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hotels with best free breafast....which is best?

Hampton is good, waffles, eggs, bacon, etc
Most of the time it is scrambled, but I did run into one that prepared the eggs to order. He was a very good cook. Even the danish was good.

o
RE: Hotels with best free breafast....which is best?

Embassy Suites by all means....They have a made to order breakfast, anything and everything...And in the evening, they have a reception...And there again, any type of drink and all the goodies to go with it....I've stayed in a few and each one has been great......Wonderful experience......

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here