Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Boston-Nashville Trip

Posted by chris_me (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 07 at 23:05

We are planning a driving trip from Boston to Nashville this July. We have three teens -- 19, 16, and 15 and are looking for interesting places to stop along the way to break up the trip. both coming and going. I think that we've decided our first stop will be Hershey, PA, but after that I really have no idea of where to stop that would be interesting for us. There seem to be a number of historical sites -- battlefields, etc. Any suggestions of towns/cities, attractions,hotels, restaurants, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much for your input.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Boston-Nashville Trip

do Phily-- especially for cheesesteaks. my personal would be to travel along the smokie mts. and drop into cherokee NC and then drive to Tenn. If you are that far, could you manage another 200 miles and see memphis? we enjoyed it greatly-- teens might like seeing sun records (great tour) bbkings club, and graceland (as an elvis hater, even i enjoyed the tour)-- coming back from nashville you might want to go north and hit mamouth caves, and zip through
ohio. Canton (football Hall of fame) cleveland (for rock & roll hall of fame) then head home thru upstate NY (rt 90)or
thru PA (rt 80). have fun on your trip. what are the kids interested in?
diggerb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here