Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas 2009, where would you go??

Posted by christy2828 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 10, 08 at 22:06

I plan on using my timeshare with my family, my parents, and my sister's family in December/January of 2009. Where would you go?? Where have you gone, and would recommend?? As a side note, my mother has asthma, and trouble breathing in higher altitudes, so that will be a factor!! Thanks so much for any input :) Christy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas 2009, where would you go??

I would need a LOT more information.

Warm or cold? USA or not? Any kids? If so, how old? How long? What activities will people want to do? What is the budget? Any physical attributes to consider besides Mom with asthma?

If I was in a scuba mood, I'd go to Costa Rica, Mexico, Belize, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean...
Unless I was in a skiing mood, in which case I'd go to British Columbia Canada, Salt Lake City, California, Jackson Hole, or the Rockies.
Of course, Christmas in Germany or any other of the Old World countries would be awesome. I hear Quebec is lovely that time of year.

o

Lol, I suppose you're right, a lot more info :) Sorry!! Okay, thinking cold, thinking east coast, Yes children, two of them will be 4, and one will be 2, and if things go right, there will be a baby. It will be for one week, and using my timeshare with Interval World. Thanks, Christy

o

not that its that cold but what about williamsburg? or colonial virginia.

o

Ah, that is where our timeshare is, and the timeshare we are trading. Those traveling will be coming from Orlando and Atlanta, and we have no idea where we will be living next year (possibly Savannah, could be Miami). We've done Gatlinburg, and liked it, but would like to try something different. I've also considered Hershey, PA, but since we will no longer be living in Maryland, that might be a bit further away. Not that we couldn't fly, just most in my family prefer to drive. Thanks for the suggestions!! Christy

o

PA in winter - you will be spending a lot of time indoors or stuck in a snowbank.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here