SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynne_sjo

Best site for booking flights to scotland

Lynne_SJO
19 years ago

Hello:

We are thinking of going to Scotland this summer (From San Jose, CA) and would like to review available flight schedules. After going to the major travel sites, I am terribly disappointed (expedia; travelocity; etc.) in the search function. It requires that you exactly specify:

-the airport you want to leave from (we are flexible-it could be San Francisco; San Jose, or any of a number of airports in Los Angeles)

-The time of day you want to leave (who cares? Just want a decent price and a schedule that is as hassle free as possible--which means that we don't want to fly through Chicago!)

-The exact airport you want to fly in to (As long as we get to Scotland, I don't care which airport...)

Does anyone know of a travel site that is more flexible than these awful ones? I want to say where I live, where I want to go (scotland), # of people traveling, and departure dates, and then find out which routes; airlines; prices and other options are available. Note: we do not necessarily need the cheapest tickets - convenience is also important, so we want to see ALL the options that are available.

Thanks!

Lynne

Comments (2)

Sponsored