Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
iso: beach holiday motel info, wildwood nj

Posted by DolceMia (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 2, 03 at 9:01

My sis and I are planning to go to Wildwood this summer and are looking for info about a hotel called Beach Holiday. The rates are REALLY cheap (IMHO) and I can't seem to get any info about the hotel itself. Has anyone ever stayed there? Did you hear anything, good or bad, about this hotel. I don't need info about other hotels in the area, just this one.
If you have stayed in the area recently, do you know of any good buffets? Kids are picky eaters and buffets usually do us best.
Thanks
Melody

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: iso: beach holiday motel info, wildwood nj

It would depend what you are looking for, if you can't see pictures of it, look at pictures of other hotels closeby and check out their price ranges, then compare to your price and try to judge if you can live with a lower grade hotel. Price is not always a good comparison, but often it is. If it's that cheap, don't expect much.

o
RE: iso: beach holiday motel info, wildwood nj

Melody,
Have you ever been to WildWood before??
The hotels off the beach are usually very reasonable. If your kids are young, shoot for staying in either "North WildWood" or "WildWood Crest".
Downtown Wildwood is more of a "party" area and can get rowdie (In a Mardi Gras kinda way)

I can highly recommend a place in North WildWood called "The Acropolis". Its located at 3rd and JFK and there is a bandstand closeby so you can sit out at night and listen to music.
If you want to stay in the "Crest" I can recommend a place called "Madrid".

My family stays in a place called "The Summer Sands" and they like it a lot.

We used to go to WildWood every summer, but we are not big on the bar scene. A few years ago we started going to Cape May because its more quiet and relaxing,
It all depends on your preferance.

I hope you and your family have a great time!!

Cheers!
Susie

Here is a link that might be useful: WildWood NJ

o
RE: iso: beach holiday motel info, wildwood nj pt 2

Hi again,
Heres a link to the hotel

Here is a link that might be useful: Beach Holiday

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here