SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suzieque_gw

Suggestions for Single

suzieque
15 years ago

Hi all -

I am a 50-something single woman who loves to travel, but am at the point where none of my friends are able to for one reason or another. I am not interested in "Singles" trips - or any type of thing where it's just a meat market and the purpose is to find a partner. I'm just interested in having a good, enjoyable, time seeing someplace new.

Alas, those darned singles surcharges are so annoying. We pay more and get less. I've had a "singles room", which I paid a good amount extra for, and it was the size of a small closet; literally just enough room for a twin bed and about 18" on one side of it to get to the bathroom.

Does anyone have any ideas of trips that I could take that wouldn't be 1) all singles, looking for someone, 2) all couples and I'd be completely alone or the 3rd wheel, 3) might be reasonable when it comes to single suplements and single space?

I'm open to international and domestic, any type of trip. Probably not Asia, as I've been there multiple times. I guess I'm mostly looking for specific companies or specific links. I'm very interested in wildlife, sea life, etc., as well as exploring old, quaint towns.

Thanks for any suggestions, or let me know if you have questions.

Suzieque

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville