Return to the Family Vacation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wisconsen Dells Help with June 2005 trip

Posted by eileen_launonen (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 3, 05 at 10:01

My Dh and I will be taking our family (kids ages at trip time 9,7,4, and 1 ) to The Dells being Long Islander's we have never done The Mid West can anyone familiar with this area give us some insite and tips We are looking at The Great Wolf Resort which we hear is the top resort to stay at. Help Please

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wisconsen Dells Help with June 2005 trip

The Tommy Bartlett Ski Sky and stage show are a can not miss attraction.Also ride the ducks the kids will have a blast and so will the adults.Also take the boat tours you will not believe the rock formations.There are plenty of water parks also.Many of the resorts and motels give tickets and discounts to the area attractions.

o

Thank you Ill keep these suggestions in mind. Do you know which water park resort is the tops? I called the travel & tourism but they said ethically they cannot make a reccomendation.

o

Im not really into water parks but.I hear people like Noahs Ark.There are several there to choose from.

o

I think your biggest concern is can any, all of my children use the rides. Noahs ark is the biggest, almost every motel in the Dells has some water slides. Have you sent away for a free visitors package? More discounts there, and you can compare them all, get phone numbers to ask about rides. Our4 year old at the time we went, broke her arm at the family reunion 2 days before we went. Wife covered the cast with garbage bags, and duct tape to keep it dry. I don't remember the name of where we stayed, it's theme was candy land. 4 year old is 7 now and still wants to go back to candy land. The great wolf resort was much more upscale than candy land, we went on the cheap.

Bob

o

The Great wolf lodge was very nice when we went there about 6 years ago...its for all ages.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Family Vacation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here