Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recycled Vintage Maps-3-D Star Wall Hanging

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 6, 08 at 18:01

Along with the hat boxes, I made this 3-D star for another sister. I found the pattern on a site that I have the link to. You'll need to enlarge it. I had to trim it up after I took the photo :D
I need some more ideas for these maps. I'll be looking around the web :D
Check out my blog, links and photos are there.
Cherry/Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recycled Vintage Maps-3-D Star Wall Hanging

Hope you are recovered !!! Love your hat boxes, they turned out great. They will look store bought or better with cord added.Those are great maps, lots of color! The star is lovely you could add a hanger of little piece or 1/8 ribbon on back of 1 point about inch down so it wouldn't even show when hanging up on wall or she could use it in a standing pic. easel & have it sit on a desk!! Lovely gift!!! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here