Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Silk Flower Bobby Pins

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 24, 09 at 23:33

I should've put these in the other post!
Directions on my blog. I used glitter and rhinestones and buttons to decorate some.
silk flower bobby pins hair pins

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Silk Flower Bobby Pins

Those are so pretty and easy, too. What a nice idea to tuck in your hair at the holidays, or anytime.

o

Nice, Kudzu!

o

Hi Cherry, Sounds like you had a fun week! Lots of good food!! Hope you are getting well!! I'm taking stuff to make some of your bobby pins today at our craft club. They are so cute & easy!! Sunflower is favorite flower of friend there so will make those for sure. Great gift for young girls for xmas!! Most crafters probably have supplies on hand. Can't believe all the cute stuff you come up with even when you are "down & resting" Think you must "dream" this stuff up in your sleep, so creative!! Jan

o

why,thanks,ya'll!
i've made lots and lots of all kinds of flowers and buttons. someone may need both, and for dressy and casual :D the vintage buttons are so pretty by themselves.

o

Kudzu do you hot glue them together??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here