Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Week-End Treasures! old windows!!

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 1, 08 at 18:58

Guess what??.....They were $2 each!! One stained glass one, going on the living room wall.......and two leaded glass ones I plan on painting chippy white (maybe). A bag of vintage jewelry for $5 and a lot of other stuff.
I'm working on some snowmen out of the salt and pepper shakers....check it out...

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Week-End Treasures! old windows!!

OMG...What beauties...I just love the stained glass one...

o

Love the stained glass window. Can't use a pair of those earrings on upper corners with a decorative chain going up to a fancy nail, can you? Wouldn't hold the window up, just makes it "look" like it does. Can't see earrings too well so don't know if they would look good for that. Snowmen salt & peppers sounds cute, I have a doz pair from Sam's club-GF works there & they got really cheap couple of yrs ago. Lots of great finds!! Jan

o

I'm amazed at the windows. Never see that price around here. Great finds! I'm jealous cuz the yard sales have about dried up here due to very cold weather and I hardly went to any due to commitments on Saturday mornings. Ah well. There is always next year!
kathy

o

I know, I'm still doing the pee-pee dance over these!!! :D The stained glass will hang on the wall, but I'll rely on HossFly to attend to the hardware to hang it with. I bought some old wrought iron schoolhouse hooks a while back, I'm thinking if I add a chain to the window, I can make it look like it's hanging on that. The earrings will be for other crafty things, like the push pins or magnets for a memo board I saw someone make here, and to glue on top of my mosaic tea services.

o

Great finds!! I'm jealous!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here