Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good day at the dumpster!!

Posted by oldcrafty (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 14, 11 at 12:36

Found this standing by the dumpster! Was needing a good coat rack and my decor is rustic so it fits just fine! Made of real horse shoes and the base is heavily weighted. Thought about painting it but with a good washing it is fine and will sit just inside my front door just fine!

Photobucket

That is not where the fish planter will stay. Just picked it up at First Monday Trade Days in Canton.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good day at the dumpster!!

What a great coat rack! An especially good find since it fits your decor.
Kathy

o

I'd have grabbed that, too!

o

Great find!!

o

very cool! I might have to drive into town and start looking thru dumpsters!!!

o

Where do you find such great dumpsters !!!! The only thing in my dumpsters are flies !!! LOL

You got a fantastic haul !

o

Wow! That is certainly one of a kind. It's going to be a conversation piece and useful, besides. What a find!

o

Wish I had dumpsters like that in my area. But like toomuchglass says all I find is flies!!! Lady Luck rode with you that day!! Beautiful finds.

o

that looks great! i would love to have that for my barn

o

I'm drooling over your dumpster find!lol! Those deer seem to be saying" What kind of antlers are those?"

o

You make me want to dumpster dive now!

o

The fish planter is 'da bomb!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here