Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Now I'm annoyed (lost treasure)

Posted by Sladybug2 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 25, 05 at 11:05

How aggravating. A cabinet was out for one whole week. Dh and I decided to go back and get it after getting out and looking at the piece. Some neighbors were watching us. We needed to unload the van and then come back which we did only to find them dragging the piece away.I've learned my lesson to stay with the item or to just try to squeeze it in. I can only hope they will put it to good use. aghhhhhhh!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Now I'm annoyed (lost treasure)

Yep, there's just SOMETHING about the one that got away, isn't there!? LOL

I've learned a few lessons like that, also.

o

Amen.

o j

o

I know the feeling well!! When I was up in Pasadena(CA) a few years ago(I live in San Diego), I was driving by a Marriott hotel where all the cabinets had been torn out. Mind you, these were not your ordinary cabinets as they were trimmed in rope moulding, etc. Some had wetbar sinks still installed, but most were separate cabinets, with nice countertops still attached. I've kicked myself numerous times for not picking up a couple(there were people with trucks helping themselves).

I'll never pass up something like that again!!!

patty_cakes

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here