Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jigsaw Puzzle Rudolph Pin

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 16, 08 at 8:20

My grandson made these yesterday. We have lots of loose jigsaw puzzle pieces! Paint 3 puzzle pieces brown, then use 1 for the head, 2 for antlers. Glue on google eyes and a red nose. Easy,fast and cute. Great gift for them to make teachers or Memes( or Memaws,or Mawmaws, or Nanas, or you know who you are! LOL)
Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle Rudolph Pin

The pin is cute, but not as cute as Santas helper. What a fun Meme you are!
kathy

o

Your GS is turning into quite a crafter, don't know who enjoys it more you or him, he really seems to "shine" around you. Tell him he did a great job on the puzzle pins & xmas hands & all. How about just a pretty gold or silver colored button to top you little quilt trees. That would give them a little bling on top!! Jan

o

LOL...Thanks Ya'll.......now he always says "let's Make somethin', Meme". And he always wants to go for a walk in the woods. That's good exercise for me, at least he gets me up off the computer :D He finds all kinds of things out there; acorns, we found some wild orchids, lighter knots, grapevine, we looked for red berries on yaupon and holly, colored leaves, deer tracks, turkey tracks, raccoon.....lot's of fun! He just brought home some of that oyster lichen, very pretty.
Jan, that sounds like a good idea! Thanks Kathy, and he tells the BEST stories, LOL!

o

Cute pins and cute grandson!! Your blog is great... thanks for sharing all these super ideas!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here