Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GE Silicone II

Posted by katkin (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 9, 08 at 6:53

Hi All,
I been lurking for awhile and you all are some very talented people. Mostly I garden and you can find me on the Fl gardening forum. But I've been intested in crafts forever.

My question is about the GE Silicone II, which one is it you guys use? I found several with that name at HD. I came home with the window and door clear sealant, in the blue tube, but I am not sure that's the one I want to decorate my flower pots. Please advise. ;o)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GE Silicone II

Thats the one everyone uses. Because if it's for windows and doors, then it can withstand the elements better...

o

Leveta, thanks so much for answering me and so quickly. ;o)

o

I was so fixated on windows and doors that I bought brown by mistake the first time. Just make sure its clear.
kathy

o

Yes, I will be sure to get clear and thanks. Hmm, I wonder if brown would look like brown grout if you let it squeeze out around what you are glueing?

o

That's the one! Just remember to check the expiration date. Once in a while they will have old tubes that have already started to harden and its a pain to have to return it and explain......:-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here