Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pumpkin Made From Paperback

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 11, 08 at 6:02

There is a link to CheekyMagPie's blog to get her tutorial for this. I made the pumpkin shaped one using a mixing bowl for a pattern guide, and a piece of vine with tendrils on it for the stem.
Paperback Book Pumpkin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pumpkin Made From Paperback

That's cool, but I like your bottle with the pearls of wisdom in it, especially well!!

o

Very nice! I had made carolers yrs ago with reader's digest, they finally fell apart. They were so cute!! Jan

o

Thanks ya'll ...I remember in Girl Scouts we made the Christmas Trees with Readers Digest. Thanks Kelly, I love that,too, it wasn't my idea, someone from Garden Web suggested it! I'm sorry I don't remember who, but maybe they can tell us??

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here