Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Suggestions for pink eel skin eyeglass case, anyone?

Posted by
mango-princess
(gw:mango-princess) on
Sat, Oct 14, 06 at 22:08

Since moving from regular sunglass wear to prescription, and considering the cost of my new lenses, my optician suggested I not use my soft eelskin case that I had purchased on eBay..darn...love the softness and the pink color. He recommended a hard case instead. After what I spent$, I took his advice. Now... what would you (especially ladies'), use an eyeglass case for, especially a pretty eelskin one?

It's too big for lipstick, too long for keys, I don't need it for my cell phone... maybe my small purse brush? Any suggestions are very welcomed... Thanks.

Mango Princess

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Suggestions for pink eel skin eyeglass case, anyone?

Can you post a pic of it??

Sal

o

Its easier if I send a link off one for sale at eBay. Mine is identical to this. My cell phone doesn't fit in it, and if it did, it would be more of a hassle to keep taking it in and out of the case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EEL-SKIN-DOUBLE-EYEGLASS-CASE-PINK-EELSKIN-NEW_W0QQitemZ120040945990QQihZ002QQcategoryZ45263QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a link that might be useful: case on eBay

o

Pencil and memopad holder!

o

Camera holder if you have one that will fit.

o

Holder for tampons/pads in your purse (assuming you need those items, of course.)

You could also use it hold those little items that always get lost in the bottom of the purse...corral them all into the holder.

o

I heard- and maybe somebody can tell us if it is true- that eelskin demagnetizes credit cards and ATM cards.

o

It is the right size for those tampons! great idea, might have to find a glasses case for those.....Great idea lorettaf! They always seem to open up in my purse! Love that idea!

Haziemoon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here