o
Junk Jewelry and Friday Finds

Posted by robolady (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 07 at 20:47

I've been busy with lots of junk finds making jewelry
I made this Bracelet

This angel

And my favorite new creation is these Charm pins

I also picked up this door at an Estate Sale Today.

take a look at these details

It's been a great week.

Margo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Junk Jewelry and Friday Finds

Love it all. You are a very talented lady.

o

That's a wonderful door Margo. Are you going to use it as a "door" or turn it into a halltree or room divider or another of your wonderful creations? Jewelry looks nice too, like the bracelet made from the silverware handles especially. Luvs

o

Love your jewelry Margo!!

That door would be perfect for a blackboard door like I had posted a while back! You're lucky to have found it!

o

I love the door, it'd go perfectly in my old house!!! I have those glass door knobs on all my interior doors. What a wonderful find.
I like the braclet too.

o

Your charm pin is so adorable! You're very creative!

I have an really old ladies bathroom door from a fish camp that I bought from a junk shop several years ago. It's got a huge antiqued wooden star on the top half of it and the old metal and wooden toilet paper holder is still attached to the door. Someone painted "Womens Only" on the outside above the star. It was so funny that I had to buy it. I used to have it standing at the end of a long hallway in my house, but I moved and am waiting for the perfect location for it in the home I live in now. I just love old things!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here