Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bottle Cap Charms

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 13, 08 at 20:11

I went ahead and started my charm bracelet. But I couldn't finish because I misplaced the clear spray and the batteries are dead for my drill (LOL!!) Here's what I have so far. I used stickers on crepe paper, and glued them on, and crimped down the edges. I'll drill a hole in the top for a jump ring, or maybe drill a hole on each side and connect them together.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bottle Cap Charms

VEry cute! If someone has bottlecaps that aren't pretty, they could be decoupaged on the other side as well. Or the outside could be flat and the inside more dimensional. I'll think I'll start saving them!
kathy

o

Thanks Kathy...I finished it today, here it is with my daughter modeling it. I think I will try decoupage on the other side. These had nice colors like purple and green, and a couple gold. Or maybe spray paint...hmmmmmmm, I have silver!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

o

Came out very nice, even like it with the fingernails painted black, compliment each other. Earrings were great idea too. Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here