Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Decorative Mirror - Pic

Posted by
craftylady-2006
(gw:craftylady-2006) on
Thu, Oct 26, 06 at 12:53

Hi Folks,

Sorry I haven't posted lately, been busy getting ready for winter and not doing my crafts.

I wanted to show you what I made out of the small mirror/window I found curb shopping. I know the real bittersweet vine will shrivel up over the winter but I plan on pulling it off next year and just re-gluing on faux bittersweet garland so it'll be permanent. Hope you like it.

Sal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Oops, Pic now attached

Darn it all, I forgot to post the pic, here it is.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: Pumpkin-Cat Mirror - Pic

o
RE: Decorative Mirror - Pic

Sal that is a very nice curb find. I've never seen real bittersweet before.

o

Sal, It turned out great!!! You find the neatest things!!!

o

My friend Paula came over this evening and first thing she saw on the wall was the decorative mirror I just made. Her ooohhh's and awwww's and the expression on her face (just had to do it), the mirror is now her's. She is not into the crafting thing whatsoever (not like us diehards) so it brings me joy that she will display something I've made in her home.

Sal

o

Oh Sal, That was sooooo sweet of you!!! Paula I'm sure will treasure it.

o

Crafty that is soo cute!
What a nice gift.

Haziemoon

o

Sal, You put things together so well. Just makes any item look terrific! What a nice thing you did giving it to your friend--know that just made her day and will be something she will treasure. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here