SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sistersunnie_gw

ned some feedback

sistersunnie
18 years ago

I've been rescuing furniture, etc for years now and have jokingly been nicknamed "Sunnie's Salvage Yard" anyway for Christmas this year I had an idea. Not sure if its cute and clever or tacky as heck....money is tight with all the medical expenses but with the stress I've been turning out some things I like (its very theraputic!) People seem to like the things they've seen. Been thinking about temporarily converting my garage into "Sunnie's Salvage Yard" for real and have my completed trash to treasures displayed really with an added treat tucked in them like a plant in the planter, or a nice basket or bottle on a set of shelves, a homemade cushion on a chair or stool.

Thought I would give each of them a card with a coupon good for one item from the "Salvage Yard" have it redeemable on one of several dates. On those dates, have the shop decorated with holiday fare and have cookies and cider. Like an open house.

No wrapping, social time with my friends, etc. It has its pros but what do you think?

Honesty please...

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting