Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Deleting Pics in Photobucket

Posted by
craftylady-2006
(gw:craftylady-2006) on
Sun, Oct 1, 06 at 9:43

Hi Folks,

I am deleting a lot of the pics in my Photobucket as it's getting quite full and I need to make room for more pics.

So if there is anything you want to copy, please be my guest and do it today as I am deleting pics tonight.

Link to my Photobucket below.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: Sal's Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Deleting Pics in Photobucket

i was looking through all 135 pictures in your album. wow a lot of pictures.
picture 107 was a surprise for me to see as it is one i took on a garden tour i went on last month. the tree was great.are a lot of your pictures ones you have saved from other sites?
where was straw town?
jhosta

o

Hi Jhosta, how can you tell which pic is no. 107? I just went to my photobucket pages and can't figure it out.

No, pics are not from other sites, they are all pics I've taken. Was there something in particular you were looking at and have a question on it? I'll be glad to answer.

The first pics are of the Big E - the NE States Exposition which runs from 9/15 to 10/2 this year. It's huge and I took the day off, my birthday, and had a grand ole' time. "Storrow Town" is part of the Big E - actually it's open all year round I believe, there is a gift shop and all. If you type "Big E" in your web browser page it will take to the Big E event. I believe on the top right you will find Storrow Town and the events they hold.

For me, the Big E is crafts and crafts and more crafts. I love it. You can not do the whole fair in one day, you get way to tired walking around and browsing the little shops. By the time you leave, you'll swear your feet are going to fall off. I took all these photos so my Trash to Treasure and Garden Junk forum "friends" can see them, maybe get an idea or two. I hope something caught you're eye!

Sal

o

the picture is on page 5.it is the picture next to the night time tea picture.it is of a tree house that mona storm made after a storm took out her big tree.
i can send you the original picture i took.i would need your e-mail address.
perhaps you made a tour of mona's farm here in iowa. it is a great place.the picture is in the garden art album in my web shots page.
i will have to put this craft show on my list of things to do next year. thanks for sharing the pictures. i am inspired.
http://community.webshots.com/user/nana5111
judy j

o

i was wrong on the page it is page 6
jhosta

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here