SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
concretenprimroses_gw

What are you working on now?

concretenprimroses
12 years ago

I have some old pillows and a bunch of upholsery fabric to cover for the little dog to sit on. He loves to sit on the couch pillows even tho he has his own beds.

That is when I get tired of making plate flowers in prep for holiday sales. And converting junk into pf displays.

I need to come up with another side table for the living room. It has to hold/hide lots of papers and books. Preferably hide. And hold a laptop. But i am really trying to stay focused on the plate flowers and the pillows. I know myself - shopping for a potential side table to make over is much more fun than actually sewing pillows. Even so,I would appreciate suggestions or to see side table make overs or made from something other than a side table!

I have one side table that is an old record player stand made by my great grandfather. It has a shelf for records (laptop) and slots for records (scrapbooks and note books and magazines.) I should refinish it, but it is covered up much of the time.

It will motivate me if I promise myself I can work on that AFTER I cover the pillows AND increase my plate flower stash to at least 60.

Kathy

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County