Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
game table

Posted by nicethyme (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 22, 07 at 18:27

Dh rescued this table from the neighbor as he was hauling it off to the dump, he realized that his wife might want to mosaic that!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

so I did! checkers anyone?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: game table

WOW!!! I'm speechless. What a transformation!!!

o

Wow ! Wow! Wow!!!!
Very nice!!
~~Rotty~~

o

Oh Wow!! That's gorgeous! DH called that one right. Did you show the neighbor?? Bet he'd want it back right quick!! ha Great job! ~Anj

o

I just had to sit there and stare at if for awhile. It is absolutely stunning!!!!! I am in awe.

o

Thank you all, we had the neighbor over today for the inaugeral 1st checker game. He was amazed that it looked so good. I wish I had room for it but alas I think it will have to be sold... maybe I can buy more glass with the profit! LOL

o

That is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!

o

WOW! That is fantastic!! Your tile layout is fabulous!!
Did you mosiac it, then lay glass over it? Also, just curious; where & how do you sell your stuff? Do you have a store? etc. Thanks! Great Job!!

o

Wow, oh Wow, oh Wow, that came out so beautiful. What a fantastic job you did on it. Take a bow!

o

I agree with everyone else. "You did g-o-o-d!"

o

Garden Potter, the mosaic was made with stained glass. No I don't sell anywhere but can send things to auction locally or hit an art show occasionally. I've personally never sold anything but a table I donated sold for 5000 once... Another donation will be up for sale in Nov, I'm waiting to see what it goes for - was a bowling ball.

I would love to get where I could do this for profit but finding the outlet for marketing is the tough part

o

Nicethyme I just have to tell you what an awesome job you did on both pieces. The are both wonderful.

o

That table is FABULOUS!!

o

Both items are gorgeous! I'd think any local antiques/collectibles or even a gardening center would love to sell your pieces. Good luck with finding an outlet for them, you are certainly talented and do beautiful work. Luvs

o

Oh Wow, You do such wonderful work!!! And what a makeover on that table. Just awesome!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here