Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
henhouse

Posted by henhouse (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 8, 10 at 17:49

I was wondering why so many pictures have been deleted or moved.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: henhouse

I don't know! Robert's Whistler is gone & it was just put on Sept. 3rd so that is way to early to be taken off. Jan

o

These pictures weren't taken down or deleted by GW Robert has removed them himself buy changing them in Photobucket. By accident or not the change in location make the pics not link anymore. Bummer I wanted to show them to a friend today and they're gone.

LIL

o

Sorry guys, you can look here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Robert's Backyard

o
Thanks

Thanks for bringing them back Robert!! Lots of fun stuff you've made! I got an email that had a guy from Australia named James Corbelt or maybe last name is Corbett (can't read my own writing-sorry!) But I thought of you when i got it. Google him in & he uses all kinds of car parts & sell them for thousands of dollars. 1 animal has almost all sparkplugs!! Jan

o

Found
James Corbett Car Part Sculptor
123 Hay Street, Subiaco, WA 6008. James Corbett Car Part Sculptor.

Like the frog.

Here is a link that might be useful: James Corbett

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here