SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftylady_2006

New Items Found - Pic

craftylady-2006
17 years ago

Hi all,

For those who don't venture over to the Garden Junk Forum, here is a pic of things I found last night.

The street lamp doesn't work, didn't plug in the deer. Don't care though, will either take out the lights and/or restring them.

Rocking chair I will take out the seat and use for a planter, maybe paint some flowers/design on the back of it.

The wheelbarrel wheel spokes are broken. I can either fix it or just GE Silicone glue the wheel to the base of the barrel so it doesn't move. Viola - ready for my fall mums.

Trellis I will use next year for morning glories.

All in all, I think I did pretty good. I say I'm going to stop this curb shopping but when I see something great, just got to stop and grab it. Funny, the lamp/deer - the road was kinda full with parked cars and there I am looking at this car that wants to pass me so I back up a bit to give them room and OMGosh, they pull into their driveway with the lamp/deer. I just got out and said, Hi how ya doing, do you mind if I take those things. They giggled and said yes, be our guest to all of it.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (3)

Sponsored