Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
T to T Craft Studio

Posted by shysue (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 27, 07 at 22:11

I want to share my trash to treasure craft studio with you. Everything is made from yard sale, thrift store, and free items. Even the accessories are recycled items. I started from scratch in my son's old room. It took me forever, but with the occasional help of my DH, I finally got the room painted and stenciled, the floor tile laid, the furniture painted, the desk put together and all of the finishing touches put in place. Then came the moving of all the craft supplies from the basement up two stories to the studio. That's when all my potential helpers suddenly had other commitments! LOL That's O.K. because I lost five pounds that week! It was hard work, but I loved doing it and I really am enjoying it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Craft Studio

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: T to T Craft Studio

OMG Sue - "You're Hired" - please come to my home immediately and help me transform my craftroom into something as gorgeous as you have made for yourself. You did an excellent job on your own space, congratulation!

o

You're so lucky to have a place to call your own! It's just gorgeous! I've got my sewing machine down in the basement, I do my painting in the kitchen(DH can never sit at the kitchen table to eat his cornflakes!), and woodworking in the garage(we can still park the cars in there...so far!). You did a great job decorating it and it must be easy to be creative in there!

o

WOW!

o

Beautiful !!!!!!! I wish mine was that NEAT ...

LOL

o

I love it. what a great space to create. I love the custom desk, and the hutch and the ribbon workspace. What great ideas. I'm thinking about doing a feature on workspace ideas on my blog or my web site. I may just link over to some of these pics.

o

You did a wonderful job on your room. You sure found some great pieces and transformed them to fit in beautifully. Very creative too. Love that you have a comfy chair in there too, that is just perfect for browsing through a craft mag or looking at patterns for ideas. Know you will enjoy your room so much. Thanks for sharing with us. Luvs

o

I love the craft room, shysue! I guess your son better never think of moving back in, huh? I would start working in a room like that and never leave!

o

Thanks everyone. I had a great time working on it. Everything just seemed to fit together (for once). It doesn't have pretty new furniture in it, which would have been nice, but I was on a lo-o-o-w budget. I am very pleased with it and it is a place I can go for therapy (crafting).LOL

o

Crafting therapy is the best cure !!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here