Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crib Benches

Posted by texasfern (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 20:56

My good friends and fellow crafters (I call them artists) Bill and Helen have discovered Trash To Treasures.
These are thier first benches made from cribs.
I am sooo pleased to see them enjoy this and make these wonderful pieces.
The little colored squares you see on the toy box bench are wooden alphabet blocks cut in half.
You can't drive down the street with Helen and not "curb shop."
Bill keeps her van empty and just rolls his eyes and heads for his workshop when he unloads the goodies.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crib Benches

Well, I have to say I hadn't thought about using a crib for a bench, but what a good idea!! These are great!

o
RE: Crib Benches

Is the bench going have the blocks across the bottom as well, Fernie?

Be Safe,

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here