Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please Post Some Photos!

Posted by Des_Arc_Ya_Ya (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 21, 05 at 18:49

Would ya, hu? LOL I've really "monopolized" the conversation around here lately, and I'm sorry! Would love to see what you're working on. We can all get new ideas from seeing what others have found and done with them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please Post Some Photos!

Ya Ya, the doctor's cabinet I am getting ready to paint is at my friend's house. She buys and sells and makes painted furniture, or just refinishes and sells. She invited me to bring something over to work on with her. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. It will be my "before" picture. It is pretty sad looking right now. I also have a plant stand over there, not quite as bad, but needing paint. If you want to see pics of junk, honey, I can show you junk!

o

Yes, please! LOL

o

Des_Arc_Ya_Ya
You are NOT monopolizing! You are sharing and carrying the load. We have had such oppressive heat and humidity I haven't been able to work on any T2T projects lately. It has been so bad I haven't even really been out collecting either. I for one appreciate your keeping the ideas flowing for those of us who are be stifled.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here