Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Button Bracelets

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 27, 08 at 14:58

I saw these on somewhere on the net,and had to make some for myself and sisters. Dig into the old button jar,find some jump rings ahd bead pins.....and ta-dah....the one with pearls is for youngest sister,the one with pink beads for next to youngest. I want one all pearly buttons for myself :) Very quick project, and a great gift, I think. Gonna post it on Crafts and Decorations,too.

Here is a link that might be useful: button bracelets

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Button Bracelets

How cute is that! I'm on my way to the button box. Lynn

o

Very nice & look easy too! Thanks for showing them!! Jan

o

Oh those are so cute! I bet they'll love them. I do!
~Becky <><

o

Those are so cute...

o

Thanks ya'll...they are easy, the first ones I used jump rings to connect them to each other with beads in between the buttons. The last one I used a length of silver plated chain, and some bead wire, some pearly and translucent buttons,and some clear acrylic beads that came off beaded ribbon scraps,with a toggle clasp on the end. It was very hard to get a pic of this one,but maybe you can see it. I've since found so many different ways to make a button bracelet, and will most likely make them,too.

Here is a link that might be useful: another button bracelet

o

Hey.. I made some more bracelets! Very,very quick and easy, and a bonus, it's WEARABLE art :)

Photobucket

o

"Well, I have seen it all!"
I just donated a bunch of blouses to charity.
They had the cutest buttons on them - and now,
I feel sick! These are beautiful bracelets.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Sandy

o

Thanks Sandy:) I saw some copper colored chains and findings, I'd love to buy them and see how they look with buttons and beads:)

o

What a great idea! Those are really cute. Thanks so much for sharing photos of them.
Carol L.

o

I forgot to come on last mon. to tell you how cute our bracelets came out. I didn't do much but supply the buttons GF did it with jump rings & the long pins with loop at end, don't remember what they are called. I just love mine & will go with lot of outfits.It's sq. pearly buttons, gold beads & blue &gold swirly beads. Her's is red white & blue. I'll take my camera next mon. so can get pic but still need DD to help me get pics all in album & then on photo bucket. We will make more as I went through some stuff & found more pearly looking ones. We're hooked!! Thanks for great idea!! Jan

o

Thanks Ya'll :) I'm still making them,too! My daughter thinks my white button bracelet with all the clear beads is tacky...can you IMAGINE..heh! So I wear it a lot, and let it jingle around on my wrist :) I need more buttons now....

Kudzu

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here