Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gazing Ball Yard Lamp

Posted by
craftylady-2006
(gw:craftylady-2006) on
Sun, Aug 13, 06 at 13:11

This forum has been slow and I posted the msg "Where is Everybody." I have put this same post in that post and want to start this one so you good folks know this board is not going away. This is one of two pics, see the other post for the other pic.

So here is a pic of a yard street lamp pole that I found and after tyring different things for a light, including wrapping a small basketball in tin foil, (oh my gosh, that was horrible), then buying a vase that was alright but too small, I opted to go buy a yellow gazing ball. I found the bench and it needs new boards cut for it. The old farm milk can I painted. I have switched the motif of this pole around so many times, but I like it and I find something else I want to stick out there for a change now and then.

Hope to see everyone joining back in and making this forum an everyday "check see" for all.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: Gazing Ball Yard Lamp

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gazing Ball Yard Lamp

Yea Sal, Get things rolling around here. Now come to my house and get me motivated, will ya?
You're doing some awesome stuff. Keep it up.

o

Ooooheeee! How pretty! You did a good job.

o

I think I did see this on another forum, but I still likey!! :) You have talent Sal. Great job keeping things going here! ~Anj

o

hi,
one way to beat slow and thats talk and I know there is still more than one of us guilty of talking to much .
my trashed to fixed these days is my plumbing "broke" and my body "broke" trying to get both repaired. very nice work . Rick

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here