Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wall Art

Posted by texasfern (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 3, 09 at 11:20

I picked up this little house thing a while back at an estate sale. Actually they gave it to me with a strange look on thier faces at my excitement over it.
The "leaves" are ceramic tiles I made when I was doing that stuff and the center of the "flowers" are bottle caps filled with seed beads topped with globs and marbles and then resin poured in them.
The planter was my first project on my wet saw.
House Flower

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wall Art

Hey, girlie - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your designs. Doncha just love using that saw. Couldn't do w/o mine. Love this little piece. Since I saw your first mirror, I'm saving bottle caps. Have never seen any bottle cap mosaics I liked until I saw yours. You prettied them up and made them girly. Love that.

o

Don't you love it when people give you "that look" over what to them seems like junk ? LOLLL

o

Good job, that is really nice looking. Where are you going to hang it? I admire you ladies that use the big tools!! I leave those to DH.

o

I may put this in the next craft show, if and when I do one!
Theres a big one in Sept and another in Oct. So.......?

o

Hey you did great ! It really makes you feel special when they look at you funny. Oh I get that all the time. It is an addiction. I find myself in a store recreating new things!!!!! Oh I need help.lol I also do wish this site would get up and run with pictures, those talented people are out there.What are we wating for lets go with the recycled items.

Laney bug

o

Very nice original piece. Good luck with your craft sales.
kathy

o

Thanks so much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here