Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What to do with a old exterior door....

Posted by Christie_Hartner (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 16, 05 at 10:38

We have the original side door from our house that has set in the basement since part of the rap around porch was turned into a bathroom years ago. It is very beautiful, the window isn't a full length but about 2/3 or so. Very ornate carvings and the old glass. My problem is that I don't want to get rid of it, but don't want it just collecting dust either. I have had in our guest bedroom leaning in a corner with a nice wreath, but it just looks a little strange since it's so big and dark. I wouldn't mind cutting it down but still not sure what to use it for. Any suggestions would be appreciated......thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What to do with a old exterior door....

This was a subject brought up just a few days ago. This is the link
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/treasure/msg0807254314824.html?9

same one hot linked below

Here is a link that might be useful: door ideas

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here