SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pegtn

I'm a long-time lurker, and i just wanted to tell you

pegtn
16 years ago

all that I love the creative work that you do. I love to go to yardsales, flea markets, and thrift stores looking for treasures to re-do. I grew up working in a craft store, so I learned a little bit about decorative painting as a teenager. I still love to paint. I also love to refinish pieces also. For some reason, i'm drawn to small side tables, end tables, and night stands. I love to strip the paint or old varnish off just to see whats hiding underneath lol. Sometimes i will stain the piece, but if the wood is not in good shape, then I will paint it. Right now I am working on an old small table that I paid $1 for, another small 1/2 round end table that i paid $3 for, a night stand i got for $10, and a small three legged stool with a handle on it. I have them all stripped, I just need to sand them down some more and they will be ready to stain. In another post, I asked about other uses for a silverware chest i bought. I am thinking of maybe making it into an art supply chest for my neice. Any other ideas on what to do with it?

Comments (3)

Sponsored