Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Here

Posted by leveta (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 20, 08 at 15:41

I love the bed benches. Can anyone tell me what goes into making one besides the headboard and footboard. They are such a neat way to recycle.
Thanks....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Here

Hi, leveta, come on over and re-post at garden junk forum, lots of those benches there and super-friendly folk very happy to help you! You will love it so much and you will be hooked! See ya there! blessings-sherri

o

Hi daisydal, thank you for the invite. I'm usually at the craft & decoration site. I just found these site. They are great.

o

Welcome to the forum Leveta, I've seen your name on the Crafts forum. If you go to the Garden Web "home page" you'll see that there are probably over 150 forums to participate in. When I found GW a couple of years ago, it amazed me with all the forums. Remember, you can always do a search in a forum for whatever you're looking for. All the posts with those words come up, including posts in forums aside the one you're in. Have fun participating, I'm sure you'll find the folks to be just wonderful and always helpful.

Sal

o

Hi Sal, thank you. When I first found THS it had about 50 fourms on it. Now, WOW has it grown. I've been having a good time looking. The people at the Garden JUnk site have been fun to interact with. There are a few pics there I posted of a couple things I've done if you would like to see. But my there is so much more I'd like to learn and do. There is so much talent here. Again thank you Sal....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here