Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Baa Baa Black Sheep

Posted by sistersunnie (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 3, 07 at 15:35

Found these in my husbands shed. Used as shooting targets for years, then packed away. I was feeling very lonely for him so went sorting through his junk for something to put in the garden to remind me of him..... Thought these were perfect. Great rusty silhouettes- there at about a dozen, most sheeps, one little piggy. Anyway lined them up and noticed something I had never noticed before.....my daughter said she had shot at them for years and never noticed before. We had a great laugh, still do everytime I look in the garden..... See if you notice the difference between the two....

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Rams

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Baa Baa Black Sheep

I see the difference! HOW FUNNY that both you & your daughter never noticed! Now, you need names. Shemp (my favorite Stooge) & Shirley, maybe? LOL

o

I see it too Sunnie. I agree with Drewsmaga, you need to name them now

o

Shirley just wouldnt work. One is a neutered male and the other an unneutered male. What were all three stooges names?

o

OOPS -- didn't notice the neutering! The main Stooges were Larry, Curly & Moe. Shemp (Curly & Moe's brother) worked with Larry & Moe when Curly didn't. Then there was "Curly Joe" after Curly died --- but he didn't quite cut it. Then there was just "Joe" after Curly Joe, again, no chemistry. SOOOOO, if it's "Shemp" sheep for one, guess you'd want to go with Larry, Curly or Moe for the other.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here