Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good deal on a book!

Posted by Des_Arc_Ya_Ya (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 21, 05 at 14:46

Saw an ad in the "Country Home" for the book JUNKMARKET Style by Sue Whitney and Ki Nassauer. I had just bought it it for either $16.95 or $19.95, I don't remember which. You can get it through the magazine for $13.50. (I think that includes shipping, too.)

I LOVE the book. It shows them taking all kinds of old, funky stuff and making new neat stuff out of it.

The address is:

Country Home
c/o JUNKMARKET Book Offer
125 Park Avenue
NY, NY 10017

Not affliated with any of the people/companies involved. Just knew it was a good deal on a great junk book!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good deal on a book!

I found the offer online at Country Home webpage ... unfortunately it looks like it expired. You had to submit your order by April 1, 2005. Too bad ... sounded like a good deal.

Joyce

Here is a link that might be useful: Country Home - JUNKMARKET Book Offer

o
Book is on Amazon for a good price.

Hmmmm ... I must have missed hitting submit after my last post. I found the JunkMarket book for sale on Amazon. Check the link below to see the good price. If your purchase is for $25 or more you get free shipping.

Joyce

Here is a link that might be useful: Amazon - JUNKMARKET BOOK

o

Hey, glad you found another offer for it. I really like it.

o

Hey, I found the book even cheaper at half.com
which is owned by ebay.....Here is link:

Here is a link that might be useful: half.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here