Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
round cheese box w/lid

Posted by lindat (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 19, 07 at 13:22

found a 10 inch round cheese box w/lid. Nice and sturdy; but what can I do with it? Help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: round cheese box w/lid

How about decorating it with summer/fall/winter floral arrangements. Meaning, change out the decorations as the season changes. Put an electric candle in it for warm ambiance in your display. Michael's has the candles relatively cheap. Please post pic, would love to see your treasure.

Sal

o

I padded the inside of mine and use it for a sewing box...On the top, I sanded it a bit and then woodburned designs and initials! I used woodstain and wax to finish the wood.

o

I put pinecones that I collected in mine and then placed it on the rung of a ladder. I also have seen one with pinecones,pieces of driftwood, and rocks in it. You could evn add some sea glass to that.

o

I have several cheese boxes that are painted or stained. I want to decoupage one too. I use them for storage because they hold a lot and hide it in a decorative way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here